Dog Bed - Dog Training - Dog Obedience - Obedience Training
Choosing Dog - Car Bed - Dog Care - Pet Dog
It's the summer holidays, the weather's great, and all the kids are
having fun outside. So where's Greg Heffley? Inside his house, playing
video games with the shades drawn.
Greg, a self-confessed 'indoor person,' is living out his ultimate
summer fantasy: no responsibilities and no rules. But Greg's mom has a
different vision for an ideal summer . . . one packed with outdoor
activities and 'family togetherness.'
Whose vision will win out? Or will a new addition to the Heffley
family change everything?
Ten Things You Don't Know about Jeff Kinney
1. He still doesn't have to shave too often.
2. His first decent drawing was of a turtle at the age of 3 (Jeff, not the turtle).
3. He plays the piano "very, very poorly."
4. Jeff's brother Scott has written one of the songs in the movie, Diary of A Wimpy Kid.
5. He created the kids' website Poptropica.com.
6. His favourite computer games are the Mario Kart series.
7. His favourite sandwich is peanut butter and jelly (eeeuw).
8. His favourite song is 'Brownville Girl' by Bob Dylan.
9. He has two brothers and a sister.
10. At one stage he studied to become a federal law enforcement officer.
About The Author
Jeff Kinney is an online game developer and designer, and a number 1 New York Times
bestselling author. In 2009, Jeff was named one of Time magazine's 100 Most
Influential People in the World. He spent his childhood in the Washington, D.C.,
area and moved to New England in 1995. Jeff lives in southern Massachusetts with
his wife and their two sons.
Sound Of Obedience
A generation ago America passed a law allowing a bankrupt person's debts to be bought by rich Masters. The debt slaves then belonged to their Masters for the duration of the debt. Cain, a debt slave with the soul of a Master, was bought by the Master of Tucker Industries, Dave. In each other they found what they had always been looking for. Cain found the perfect submissive while Dave found the perfect Master. Their private relationship has to remain their secret, requiring them to reverse the natural roles while in public. That's difficult enough but when the mysterious terrorist Black attacks a party they're attending, Cain is injured and Dave has to protect his lover and secret Master. The party and its aftermath test their relationship, their acting abilities and their lives. Has Cain trained his lover and Master to play his public role well enough that they can both survive?
Dog Beds Galore Articles
Dog Beds Galore Books